Monday, January 3, 2011

Sleepy Boy Day Three Project 365

We had some excitement today: SNOW!!!! We live in Las Vegas and it snows maybe once a year and never sticks! So when I woke up and saw the snow, I had to wake Hunter up:) So I woke him up and got him dressed and ran outside to play a little in it. He was excited, especially when he go to daycare and there was enough snow to have a snow ball fight!!!!! So he played hard in the snow that melted in three hours from it falling. Which leads to this picture: A tired baby!!! He got home we went and got pancakes and he was ready for bed. He had a long day, its not everyday that your mom wakes you out of a peaceful sleep to go stand out in the cold, then have a snow ball fight with your friends!! It made me realize how short and Sweet this life is and I wish we could have more moments of spontaneity in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs to woke up to play in the snow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete