Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Cold day at the park

We decided that despite the freezing elements outside we should take a short walk to the park to burn off some energy. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. We had a blast, we were the only ones at the park so we had it all to ourselves. Hunters most favorite thing at the park other then meeting new friends is the swings. He could swing for days! So he swung as high as the sky and we chased some birds. I looked over at a house and happened to see some chickens!!! I have lived in this neighborhood for over two years and never saw a chicken here, so we had to go investigate. Hunter went crazy and almost ran across the street to chase them! He was a little disappointed when he couldn't catch one. Oh well next time:) So here is my day 2 of the project 365. I love this shot of his simple smile and shaggy hair and really who doesn't love a black and white pic?????

1 comment:

  1. I loooove this picture of him! He just looks so happy and content. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete