Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day Four: Sometimes you just need a break


So I am a day late, with the Project 365 any way! I am sure that this is going to happen. Life always seems hectic and sometimes gets in the way of doing the really important stuff like Blogging! So Here it is, sometimes at the end of the day all you really need is a break. I took this picture of a Corona delivery truck this morning. I need a Rockstar and went to the connivance store and what did I see? The heavens sending me a message and that message was: Don't sweat over the stuff you can not control. Relax, slow down and enjoy life. After the rough night I had last night these words made sense. I rush through things because I am in a hurry to get on to the next project. I need to stop, pause and look around at my surroundings. I need to pay attention to those around me that need it. More importantly and this is a huge one: I need to take care of myself. Something that I hate doing because I feel selfish when I need to slow down. I have been dealing with one of the worst back aches I have ever had. I thought it was because I have changed chairs at work, My couch and bed are old and not to mention Hunter has been sleeping in my bed for the past month. Now that I think about it, it is stress. It has to be, its not getting better and slowly getting worse. So starting today I am going to slow down, smell the roses and drink a Corona.

No comments:

Post a Comment